TLDR: Short on time and want to jump straight to the answer?
As per our research, the best Machine Learning (ML) Tool for most people is TensorFlow.
A machine learning (ML) tool is a software system that is used for data analysis and comes with thousands or hundreds of examples that can be fed into it. By using machine learning algorithms, businesses can quickly process large amounts of data and understand their performance. It is a set of algorithms and data structures that are used for extracting useful information from large amounts of data, such as reviews, statements, or documents. ML tools are commonly used by banks and financial institutions to create better products and analyze financial data. They are also used by startups who want to make faster decisions based on user feedback.
After researching dozens of Machine Learning (ML) Tool options available in the market today, we have compiled this list of top 8 Machine Learning (ML) Tools to help you find the perfect solution based on your specific needs.
The 8 Best Machine Learning (ML) Tools
Here are our top picks for the best Machine Learning (ML) Tool,
- TensorFlow – Overall Best Machine Learning Tool
- Google Cloud ML Engine – Simple and Easy to Use Machine Learning Software for Beginners
- Accord.NET – Most Popular ML Tool
- Apache Mahout – Most Versatile Automated Machine Learning Tool for Flexibility and Customization
- Shogun – Best Machine Learning Tool with Fast and Reliable Support
- Oryx 2 – Most Affordable Machine Learning Software
- Apple’s Core ML – Best Freemium Automated Machine Learning Tool
- Apache Spark MLlib – Top Rated Machine Learning Software
So, let’s read on further to get a complete idea of our top Machine Learning (ML) Tool picks for this year.
1. TensorFlow – Overall Best Machine Learning Tool
An end-to-end open source machine learning platform for everyone. Discover tensorflow’s flexible ecosystem of tools, libraries and community resources. Tensorflow.
2. Google Cloud ML Engine – Simple and Easy to Use Machine Learning Software for Beginners
Fast, scalable, and easy-to-use AI offerings including AI platform, video and image analysis, speech recognition, and multi-language processing.
3. Accord.NET – Most Popular ML Tool
Accord.Net is a .Net machine learning framework combined with audio and image processing libraries completely written in C# ready to be used in commercial applications. Accord.Net machine learning framework.
4. Apache Mahout – Most Versatile Automated Machine Learning Tool for Flexibility and Customization
Apache Mahout(TM) is a distributed linear algebra framework and mathematically expressive Scala DSL designed to let mathematicians, statisticians.
5. Shogun – Best Machine Learning Tool with Fast and Reliable Support
Shogun: Large scale C++ machine learning library. Shogun machine learning – home.
6. Oryx 2 – Most Affordable Machine Learning Software
Oryx 2: Lambda architecture on apache spark, apache kafka for real-time large scale machine learning. Oryx – overview.
7. Apple’s Core ML – Best Freemium Automated Machine Learning Tool
Use core ML to integrate machine learning models into your app. Core ML provides a unified representation for all models. Apple developer documentation.
8. Apache Spark MLlib – Top Rated Automated Machine Learning Tool
Mllib is apache spark’s scalable machine learning library, with apis in java, scala, python, and r. Mllib – apache spark.
Final Thoughts – Best Machine Learning (ML) Tool
The right Machine Learning (ML) Tool for you, depends on your specific needs, of course. Most of our top Machine Learning (ML) Tool picks include a free trial, so don’t be shy about trying a few different brands until you find a perfect fit.
In review, here are our top 8 picks for the best Machine Learning (ML) Tool.
|Name||Use Case||Website Link|
|1. TensorFlow||Overall Best Machine Learning Tool||Try Now|
|2. Google Cloud ML Engine||Simple and Easy to Use Machine Learning Software for Beginners||Try Now|
|3. Accord.NET||Most Popular ML Tool||Try Now|
|4. Apache Mahout||Most Versatile Automated Machine Learning Tool for Flexibility and Customization||Try Now|
|5. Shogun||Best Machine Learning Tool with Fast and Reliable Support||Try Now|
|6. Oryx 2||Most Affordable Machine Learning Software||Try Now|
|7. Apple’s Core ML||Best Freemium Automated Machine Learning Tool||Try Now|
|8. Apache Spark MLlib||Top Rated Machine Learning Software||Try Now|
We hope that you found this guide helpful in choosing the best Machine Learning (ML) Tool for your specific needs. Feel free to share the article with your friends and help spread the knowledge.